To proclaim the whole gospel of Jesus Christ, to minister to the needs of the community,and to demonstrate the all-encompassing love of God.
To submit our lives to the divine leadership of the Lord Jesus; creating and maintaining a climate that enhances the growth of all members into the fullness of Christ.
- To facilitate the development and implementation of effective ministries to train and empower all age groups to fulfill their God ordained purpose.
- To build a first-class Bible Training Institute with the appropriate accreditation.
- To build a first-class complex to nurture and provide quality education by teaching academics from a Biblically based foundation.
- To continue the building of a solid base of prayer and fasting in order to foster a strong spirit of love and unity without which the realization of goals, however noble, will not be achieved.
- To build a solid association comprising tradesmen, entrepreneurs and professionals to enable the assembly to accomplish its God-given mandate of holistic ministry.
- To be actively involved in world evangelism by supporting Apostolic Ministries with passion for reaching lost souls to the glory of God.
- To convert the complex into a center dedicated to and involved in full kingdom service.
- To acquire a complex to house and care for the aged members of our assembly in a loving and caring environment.
- To plant and support daughter churches in South Florida and other areas of the country.
We are a not for profit religious organization that operates exclusively for charitable, religious, and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (or the corresponding provision of any future United States Internal Revenue law).
The ministries of our organization are structured using the Purpose Driven model. We are committed to the belief that as an assembly we exist to edify, evangelize, pray, worship, and fellowship. The relationship that we have with Jesus Christ binds us to this way of life.
We operates within the following organizational structure:
- Pastor/President of the Organization
- The Board of Directors
- The Council of Elders
- The Pastoral Staff
- The Lay Ministry Leaders